Noah is an american engineer who recently relocated to Amsterdam after having a "Quarter life crisis". After working in San Francisco for several years, he quitted everything to pursue his passion and just started a music study program. He contacted me as he was looking for a professional portrait photographer to capture quality photos of himself for his Tindr profile. After discussing his needs and locations, he booked me for a dating profile photoshoot.
We met next to the Rijksmuseum and captured plenty beautiful portrait photos of Noah. In this role as a dating photographer, I really thrived to make Noah comfortable in front of my lens and to showcase his personality and passions. As he had no past experience with professional portrait sessions, I also guided him through natural looking poses that would make him look confident and approachable.
Have you been guilty of those dating profile errors?
- Sharing a group photo where it is hard to figure out who you are.
- Using a selfie of yourself with bad lighting and an unflattering angle.
- Using photos of yourself that are not really showing your interests or personality
Did you know that your choice of photos on Tinder, Bumbl, Grindr, E-harmony or Match.com can impact the success of your profile?
Why should you book a Tinder Photoshoot?
- Highlight your profile with flattering and recent photographs of yourself
- Showcase your personality through the images your share
- Get guidance from a professional portrait photographer on the best locations, outfits and poses.
- Optimize your profile for MORE RIGHT SWIPES and a higher chance of attracting your dream person.
Are you ready to invest in yourself to find the ONE ? Send me a message to book your Dating profile photoshoot with me. ❤️